There are many ways in which a business can make sure that it adheres to its obligations under the Tree Care Services Act. It may be wise for a business to approach a licensed arborist and place an order with them. An arborist will need to determine how old your tree is, and they can provide you with a quote for how much to purchase the limbs and rootstock for you.

tree care services

The Tree Care Services Act allows you to request a quote. You can request a quote by faxing a letter to your local forestry authority requesting one. The arborist will then contact you and provide you with a quotation that includes the amount of money that will be spent on the limbs and rootstock, the time required to have them on site, and any other fees and charges that you may have.

The Tree Care Services Act states that you are not required to pay any particular fees for any of the services that you have requested. It is best to get a quote from a reputable arborist so that you know exactly what you are paying for. Some arborists may offer to work at a reduced rate to get your business. You can check out this option by calling the office of the regional forest official in your area and speaking with the owner of the business if you have a good working relationship with them.

A payment agreement between you and the arborist should outline all of the services that you would like and where you would like them done. It is always a good idea to get a quote from a well established arborist to be sure that you are not paying too much for the service that you are requesting.

In some cases a business may have to place a lien on the property in order to pay for the tree care services that are required. If you are behind on the payment you will be responsible for the charges and penalties that the arborist will charge you if you do not pay the bill.

The Tree Care Services Act makes it clear that you cannot be charged more than the amount that was paid by the tenant. They will give you an estimate of the total costs for all of the services that you request. You can then go into an agreement with the arborist in which you agree to pay the bill in full.

If you live in a state that has their own enforcement system for the Tree Care Services Act, you should always check with your local authorities to make sure that there is nothing missing from your property. If you have to pay a fee, you should look into the matter to make sure that you have the right to have it removed. You can also choose to move to a state that does not require a lien or payment before offering a service for trees.

Contact Chuck with O’Brien’s Tree Service Cincinnati for more information about tree services and care.